It’s Thursday, and I’m thankful for:
- A safe landing while early morning car skating across the first icy bridge of the year.
- Weekend trip with Mums and Grandma around that ONE store which makes me wish I could win the lottery: Lehman’s!
- A super-sized sauerkraut crock just waiting for summer to come and grow enough cabbage to fill it…
- Riverside wild cherry tree cloaked in lively winged diners rising en masse on an invisible trail across the blue sky, leaving behind bits of berries and bare stems.
- Food experiments covering my kitchen counter: Sprouts, broth, flavored oils and homemade red wine vinegar.
- Breath clouds, warm broth, and fuzzy socks.
- An alarm clock ignored, just this once…