This week, I’m thankful for:
- Day after day of lovely weather: Clear, warm and vibrant with cornflower skies.
- Apple abundance—glorious goldens and ruby speckled reds—sweet, crisp, wondrously juicy.
- Wind-swirls whipping wild strands of curls all around my cheeks and twirling mustard, crimson, brown, rust, and olive leaf-dancers around the pavement in a dance of brilliant autumn choreography.
- Tree trunks, train whistles, leaf piles, blooming smiles, kitty purrs, flower-y kitchen counters, delightful dahlias, and Dave talks.
- A Mister Roger’s Saturday (“It’s a beautiful day…”) and a successful gathering of a wonderful little neighborhood.