I am ever and always thankful for life, breath, the little lovely things. I’m thankful for:
- Chirps and chortles all about, lining fences, fighting over freshly seeded feeders, filling overhead branches, gathering on the ground and lifting lightly in one wild wave of wings.
- Dave’s resourceful reasonings, thoughtful planning, wise pre-purchase research & insightful perspectives.
- Cheery crimson nibbling away at overhead green and painting the carpet underfoot.
- Woodworking artistry: reconstruction of water-rotted floors and construction of stairs leading, at long last, to a lofty sleeping space!
- Story snippets about long-ago ancestors…a hero’s death while saving others…three sisters married to one man…my great grandfather’s fascination with the orphan train…
- Blogging, an opportunity to express myself, plus glean glimpses into fascinating life stories, interests, arts and hobbies of others!