Thankful Thursday is here and this weeks it brings so many little happy things! I’m thankful for:
- Deep words with my mother-friend.
- Scrumptious crumbles of creamy smooth goat cheese paired with crispy almonds and drizzled in olive oil.
- Giggles as our paisley umbrella—black and white—chose the hand of the beckoning rain-wind over that of my husband and playfully chased an innocent child across the bridge.
- The rejuvenated release of a once-caged mind.
- Thoughts of Indian thali waiting at the end of a year-long journey!
- A few dapper trees garbed in robes of fire-orange and gold, dressing early for their approaching date with autumn.
- Beautiful lives making wise choices, even if it hurts at first.
- Wonderful words wandering over printed pages, keeping for ages, waiting for me to come to my senses and stumble again into their whimsical world.