It’s Thursday and I’m so thankful! What for? Well, here is a scattered handful of things:
- Morning glory drapes—sprinkled with pale pink—encircling branches, scrambling higher…higher…like the long-ago child in me, perched on branches of goiaba tree.
- Grandparents reaching 58 happy years, sharing life, laughs, love, and a last name.
- Big decision-maybes making little appearances every here and again.
- Hubby’s hugs while my hands hold stirring spoons and seasonings.
- Evening cricket choruses as I gaze over wildflowers and watch pink-peach powder the dusky blue sky.
- Neighbor kitty’s newly acquired nickname—Captain Arg!—and his pirate-y eyepatch fur.
- Celebration with friends of their soon-to-be-born (already much loved) little son.