It’s Thankful Thursday! And this week, I’m thankful for:
- An evening spent with just-met friends who already feel like family.
- The beautiful, inspirational examples of others in word, work, life, love, laughter and art.
- Fridge emptied, cleaned, dumped, scrubbed and minimized.
- The gurgling brook running through my soul and gleefully giggling the gentle whisper-words: “Do not be anxious about anything.”
- Stair-building plans falling from the sky.
- Healing hovering by and winding within my inner food trail.
- Poems memorized or wild-fleeting verse, galloping gleefully from one edge of my mind to another, prancing playfully in all available thought-pastures.