So many things to be thankful for this week! As usual, here’s a little sampling of some recent smiles-makers:
- Ochre-pink petaled roses and pretty daisies, decorating tables, absorbing glances and graciously granting enchanting aromas to anyone who pauses to breathe.
- A pair of hand-penned quotes, packed, stamped, given wheels and wings, and sent on their merry way to meet an old friend at her doorstep…
- Late spring, quiet dusk, backyard swing, winged yardguests, dark wood chopsticks, butter-baked salmon garnished with guacamole, picking’ strawberries from the patch…making memory moments with the man I love!
- Loads of laughs with little sis over a freeze-frame Brasilian soccer game, watched across a faulty internet connection.
- A breath-borrowing rainbow array of specialty paper scraps splashed across my workspace.
- Zinnia buds beginning to form to the delight of waiting bees.
(Originally posted on my old blog, Interim Arts, on June 18, 2014)