It seems Wednesday is never a good time to prep posts, but here’s a little helping of Thankful Thursday!
I am thankful for:
- Mental memory splashes sliding across years, vivid and strangely alive.
- Tiny baby bunny, brown, cupped for a moment between worn work-gloved hands.
- Neighbor-niece prancing prettily along the sidewalk, sparkler wands waving and curls flying wild.
- Dancing orbs of fairy glass suspended on invisible wires, waiting, waiting, waiting for their tiny terrarium transformations.
- My very own axe-swinging, campfire-making, meat-grilling, manly-man husband.
- Nascent garden encounters of the darling daisy, zahara zinnia, and sweet, ripe strawberry variety!
- Vibrant yellow farm-fresh butter from happy cows grazing new spring grass.
- Plain brown UPS box full of fancy writing waiting to happen!
(Originally posted on my old blog, Interim Arts, on June 4, 2014)