Here it is, Monday once again! It’s time for something handmade! I was so excited to complete this little project this weekend. I did my first paste-up ever. The process involves cutting all the words out, arranging them exactly as I like and gluing them into place. It was exciting to see the words fall into their proper places.
Then I used that as a guide to make the final work on heavier paper. Things seemed to be going well. I was happy with the look, I took a few photos and posted them on Facebook, but then there was The Comment… “LOVE YOUR NEWEST PIC. That being said and loudly meant, acquire has a ‘c’ before the ‘q’ I’m pretty sure.”
Yes, yes it does.
So, I applied a bit more perspiration to the situation, and THIS is my final result! I THINK all the words are spelled correctly this time :).
Have an enjoyable day!
(Originally posted on my old blog, Interim Arts, on June 2, 2014.)