I’m thankful for:
- Petite parcels of information exploding, living and triumphantly lifting heaps of soil, introducing baby green leaves to the life-giving sun.
- Stewing, boiling, and simmering soups of words bubbling in my mind as I go about the day’s work.
- Birthday serenades from an alarming abundance of dawn-rising winged voices.
Cotten candy sunrise and forget-me-not blue swirled sky with raindrop winks and whispers on bare toes.
- Wandering words from years past, at long last lighting again on thirsty ears.
- Deep discussions with my dear love, delving into beautiful possibilities and terrifying joys there entwined.
(Originally posted on my old blog, Interim Arts, on May 15, 2014)